In the previous product update, we introduced the Performance Enablement module so you can run reviews and grow your team easier. Now we make it better and more convenient as you and your employees can do reviews right on Grove HR mobile app.
No matter if you are on the train to work or doing laundry, now you can complete manager/self/peer reviews anytime, anywhere with Grove HR mobile app. This will provide your employees with ultimate convenience and seamless self-service
Moreover, we update the system with an improved Work schedule and Holidays list. Check them out!
Enable Performance reviews at your fingertips
Employees write peer assessments for their colleagues:
Employees can write peer assessments for their colleagues, and the line manager can view submitted peer assessments during the review on the mobile app.
- Employees can view and write peer assessments in My Assessment
- Line Managers can view the submitted peer assessment in the Team Assessments
Writing peer assessment helps monitor and improve the performance of employees which:
1. Boosts the accuracy of performance review: Peer assessments are usually more accurate because of the involvement of employees and not only the superior management.
2. Promotes the accountability of tasks: Peer assessments offer valuable insights into the strengths and areas that employees need to develop.
3. Improves team-building virtue: Peer assessments help employees cultivate relationships that are established on transparency and sincerity.
4. Encourages employee recognition: It opens the opportunity for employees that could be ignored by the management to be recognized due to their achievements.
Employees & line managers can do the Project-based review
Employees & line managers can do performance reviews based on a project that HR launches on the mobile app. The flows would be the same as the standard review.
This project-based review can offer the following benefits:
Clearly defined goal: The review will tend towards ensuring that the objectives, scope, and deliverables of the project are clear.
- More meaningful feedback: With project-based review, employees can get more meaningful and constructive feedback with tactical advice that could help individuals improve their skills and abilities.
- Meaningful performance records: A frequent and relevant feedback results in a meaningful performance record for every employee.
Moreover, Line managers can do the reviews that were assigned to them by the HR admin so they can finish the task even on the move.
Auto-generate holidays based on your country
Before the update, the list of holidays automatically generated by the system based on the Admin's IP did not match with the customer's needs.
A sound improvement on this is that as an HR, you can select Country to automatically generate the public holiday list for your company.
The holidays are generated based on the holiday list from Google Calendar. Therefore, there are only 34 countries available on the list. And don't worry, you can still manually add holidays for your company.
Another minor improvement is that HR can view pending time off requests from Dashboard so that you can easily know which requests are waiting for approval at a glance.
Add a new Work schedule of 9 hours/ day
For companies working on a schedule 9 hours a day, this update is for you. Besides the standard 8-hour work schedule, you can set up a 9-hour work schedule for better tracking and management.
Note: This feature is only available for companies signing up from November 5th, 2021.
Get started now
If you are a current Grove HR user, you can start using the Employee time zone feature. For the Performance Enablement module, you can sign up for free and upgrade here or request a customized demo with our team.