This kit has everything you need to facilitate a smooth onboarding process, impress your newcomers, and set them up for success.
Starting a new job is a whole lot of pressure for new hires. They probably spend their nights wondering what their first day will be like or picking out several outfits to look their best. As managers, it is up to us to ensure that they have the best onboarding experience at all costs.
We also need all the help we can get in having a successful onboarding program, hence the need for an onboarding tool kit. There should be checklists to help new hires catch up with the role and a “launchpad” plan that sets them on the right track for future successes.
This new hire launchpad represents our organization’s dedication to creating a welcoming environment for our new hires. With this launchpad, we aim to:
1. Meet the teams: Introduce your new employees to the different teams in your organization. Explain the specific role each team plays in achieving the goal of the organization.
2. About your team: This section should be used to introduce new employees to their specific team and its members
3. Team goals: What are the goals of the team? What are the different objectives the team hopes to achieve?
4. Why we exist: Your mission statement is a summary of what your organization stands for. Use this section to state what your company’s mission is.
5. Your contribution: Explain and introduce the new hire to their specific roles and responsibilities to the team goal actualization
6. Your first day: Explain in detail the activities lined up for your new employee on their first day at work
7. Your first week: Use this section to create a detailed schedule for your new hire’s first week in the office
8. Your first 100 days: What are the goals or achievements you expect from your new employees in their first 100 days? Use this section to define your specific expectation.
To get the full onboarding kit from New Hire Launchpad to Remote onboarding checklist and more, download now 👉
We’re committed to helping you as much as possible in all things HR. Download and we will keep you updated on hot-baked useful resources coming out weekly.
Grove HR is the best free HR platform that helps SMBs digitize their HR operation so that they can create an attractive digital employee experience.
Operating on both desktop and mobile, it provides a full employee lifecycle solution from recruitment, onboarding, managing employee records to time-tracking, payroll, and more.